cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery block and confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have made a BOM in sales order where availbaility and pricing is working in the line and not in the header material.

As soon as the sales order is saved I want to apply a delivery block because the production of the final product is done using another 3rd party software.

This software will give me some information every day for which sales orders and materials the productions has been completed, so we can deliver.

Is there a way by making a programme to read the info from the 3rd party software so as to delete the delivery block for every material that is finished and can be delivered.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi stillanos

Then you need to integrate with the ABAP consultants and once the sales order is saved and when you try to do the delivery also system wont to because at that time this ABAP programe has to be satisfied.

But you can assign this delivery block in the schedule line also .but you are affecting the standard sales schedule lines . so its better to integrate with the ABAP'er in this that and give the logic if this stock is confirmed from the 3rd party then only we can do delivery give this logic then it will work

Hope this input will help you

Regards

Srinath