cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

amount in document currency and amount local currency in F-65

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi everybody

im doing a functional spec whereby we are getting a text file which contains data for tcode F-65

Im wondering if we can transfer amount in document currency and amount in local currency data by writing a program or we have to transfer only amount in document currency and SAP calculates amount in local currency

plz advise

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While uploading you can mention the currency convertion rate and document currecy as a input then the system will calculate as the super user expected.

I think this will work for you.

Regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

no thats not working either

because when i calculate the exchange rate, it gives me an error that the exchange rate calculated is not the same as in SAP

so i was just wondering whether its possible in some other way

Former Member
0 Kudos

For F-02/ FB50, we used both Local and Group Currency for initial data upload using a z-program and it doesn't bother about the exchange rate. This should logically work for F-65 too.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thats great

how it did work?coz mine didnt work

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Amount in doc currency should suffice as system would convert it into local currency based on the exchange rates maintained

Thx for the issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

i know that

but the users dont want SAP to convert the document amount, you see

they want the data uploaded to appear on the screen i.e.

if document amount is 5000 and local amount is 3500 in the file, they want these values to be uploaded

and not that document amount 5000 is uploaded and the local amount is calculated by SAP