cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO locked (message ME006) when running VL10B for stock transport order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo collegues,

When creating a delivery for a stock transport order, message ME006 appears. That means a lock entry (transaction sm12) already exists.

In debugging mode I can continue by changing a return code from 1 to 0 in function module MM_ENQUEUE_DOCUMENT.

Could anyone help me solving this problem?

Thanks,

Bart

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

in SM12 enter only the client in which u r working on and go to drop down menu "lock entry" and select delete all...then try creating delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried this already but it doesn't give me a solution. It has been locked again each time I run VL10B.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

we have this same problem, occured after implementing a bunch of support packages, up to number 14, did you find a solution for the problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are experiencing the same problem processing a UB order with VL10B. The user logged out prior to attempting the delivery creation and there were no locked entries in SM12 either.

Anybody has found the solution for this issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In our case the issue was caused by a new delivery output (for picking purposes) which was setup to be generated immediately (timing '4') . Once I changed the timing to '3' the issue disappeared.

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.