cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

due date field in F-48

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I need to get the due date field to appear on both the debit as well as credit sides of a posting in F-48 vendor down payment.

Right now for example if i do the following transaction:

Credit bank account Rs 10,000 Due date:01/01/2009

Debit Vendor account Rs 10,000 Due date: no field seen

I tried making the field required in field status for posting key 29 but it did not cause the field to appear in debit side.

Could anyone advise me on how to cause this field to appear in the second line item?

thanks

Roshan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the document that you have posted. Double click on the vendor line item there you can find the due date.

But no due date appears on the bank line item.

Experts please correct me if i am wrong.

Regards,

Mithil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mithil

my problem is that due date field is present only for the bank line item when making an entry in f-48.

Once saved if we view it in FB02 it displays as baseline date for the bank line item but today's date in the vendor line item.

So can anyone suggest anythingi may be missing here?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Roshan,

Try the field status of field status group - 067, recon accts.attached to the vendor acct make it optional.

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the idea Sanjay,

but I found that It was already set to optional.

Still due date field not appearing for 2nd line item.

Former Member
0 Kudos

WE have used FSG 026 for alternate recon acct, and we can see the due date.

Please check the FSG again for the same. The FSG attached the the alternate recon acct of that vendor.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The field is not appearing on the vendor side. It is marked as optional by default in both 026 as well as 067 in our settings. but still only appears for the bank side.

I should clarify that what i am looking for is to have the due date field appear on both the debit as well as the credit side of the transaction,

In other words the user should have to enter it when he fills out initial screen of F-48 and then again enter it in the 2nd line item screen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per my knowledge, it can only happen if this field in suppressed in either FSG of that P.key or the FSG of the account used.

Thanks

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes that was my thought too but still it refuses to display.

Is there any other setting to check?

Can someone please help me with this problem as I'm sort of out of ideas.

Or do I have to go for user exit?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi can anybody please help me with this error?