cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard cost for Labor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

When i create a Labor with Standard cost and i delivery this labor . I check Gross profit, base price that set throught Item cost equal zero.

Why??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

K_Pauquet
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Tien,

please have a look at the EES [Gross Profit II|http://service.sap.com/~sapidb/011000358700000326172008E.zip].

The process & steps to be followed to include labour in the GP calculation is explained there.

All the best,

Kerstin

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Labor item is a special item. Just like Sales BOM item, when you deliver a labor item directly, the cost will not be collect by B1 in the sales document. You have to use BOM and production order to include labor cost.

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tien,

Labor cost should be handled differently in B1. Please check this thread:

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

I done requirement for labor cost, but i need labor cost appear on Gross profit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is your gross profit calculation base price origin ? I think you must use item cost so that the gross profit of labour is calculated.

B'Regards,

Andres

Former Member
0 Kudos

I used Standard cost for labor. And i delivery this labor.

I need to calculate GP.

jitin_chawla
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The Labour is a Non- Inventory item, the system always looks at the Item price at the moment of adding transaction as the Delivery or A/R Invoice which is 0 in cases of Non Inventory Items and the Profit% will be 100%. Please refer to the Note 955227.

rgds,

Jitin