cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Statistical Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sirs,

I am raising a third party purchase order. During MIGO where can I find the statistical delivery indicator.

Thanks

Viral Bhinde

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply

When I am posting the GR, the stock and quantity are getting updated in the my stock. How can I avoid this in Third Party

Viral Bhinde

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Look with MMBE you wont see an update.

if you look with MB51 you will see an update, if was wrong in my former message, but corrected the message.

Edited by: Eric Van Zundert on Oct 2, 2008 9:15 PM

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If this is the case then you might not be using 3rd Party Item Category as "S" in PO.

If you are using then it should not happen.

Check Stock Status in reports MMBE and MB52.

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is not any statistical delivery indicator for GR in MIGO in case of 3rd Party.

We consider the GR as statistical since as a result of this GR, no quantity and value of the stock material gets affected in our Plant instead the stock goes to Customer directly in practical case.

So we call this GR as statistical.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The difference is the GR receipt indicator on the PO item. If it is thickled then you can do GR (for exmaple see mb51 = update, mmbe = no update).

If not you cannot post GR. We use GR indicator as a trigger for tailor made code which makes it possible to invoice the end customer.

In standard SAP you can only invoice end customer after invoice receipt, but we do not want to wait!

Best regards,

Eric.

Edited by: Eric Van Zundert on Oct 2, 2008 9:15 PM