Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Module Pool Programming

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I'm new to ABAP and Module pool program. Currently I'm working on Module Programming.

Can any one provide me the logic for the below logic.

Here total buttons need to be create on the screen. I have already created the selection screen and buttons.

User Operation

Selection Screen

Select the criteria such as delivery date, material(product) code etc.

Screen

nput/update : update the Pro. Qty(Production Quantity), Pro. Date(Production Date) and Ins Type(Inspection Type) Field

click the 'Save' button

Insert : In case of separating the production quantity per 1 PO/item, select the PO/Item line, click the 'Insert' Button and then New line is inserted, update the fields

Click the 'save' button

Clear : If want to delete the Pro.Qty, Pro. Date or Ins Type in the screen, click the 'Clear' button

Delete : If want to delete Production SEQ, click the 'delete' button, only possible to delete last SEQ No

(ex : There are 01, 02, 03 SEQ No. can delete '03' or '02 and 03'. Not possilbe to delete 01 or only 02 (w/o last 03)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venky,

I think its pretty difficult to help you in the whole process you start of and if you need any help we will do that.

Cheers!!

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venky,

I think its pretty difficult to help you in the whole process you start of and if you need any help we will do that.

Cheers!!

0 Kudos

Balu,

Thanks for the prompt response...

I have already started. I have created the selection screens,GUI status and title.

also created the Insert,Clear,Delete and Insptection buttons on the GUI status screen.

Now need the logic to display the data. That is what i'm struct in. If you can provide me your email I will send the complete spec to you to help me out.

Thanks!

0 Kudos

Hi venky,

Is your issue finished or still pending, if it is still pending we will sort out, please we will come official with SDN so that many can help you rather than me alone.

Cheers!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please send the complete spec.

then only possible to give the logic

0 Kudos

Hi Thanks for your reply..

Where should I send the specs. Can you give me u r email id.

rupali_bhalerao
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Venky,

what u exactly want?

to display data or whatever operations u r doing according to the buttons like insert, delete u want to change u r database.like if u r inserting data then it should go to the table.

right?

Thanks.