cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

selection of multiple items using choosefromlist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am doing some customizations in Sales Order form.I have to fill some user defined in the main matrix while I am selecting Itemcode using choosfromlist. Now it is working if I am selecting only one item. Form multiple items choose from list event is not working. Can anybody help me in solving this issue.

Jisha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jisha,

The code given by me to Arshdeep in that thread mentioned by Sierna was for user form. you want to customize standard form. and by default, SAP wipes out the data in the row whenever the item is selected. so possibly you will have to catch the lost focus event on itemcode column and assign the value to user defined column .

regards,

Binita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Binita ,

I have tried lost focus event, but it is working only for the row from which starts selection in choose from list. So for now I have written code in the closing event of choose fom list . Any other solution?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jisha,

in that case, I would suggest you to use formatted search on the user defined column with auto refresh and refresh regularly option with 'when exiting altered column' as itemcode. that would be the most efficient way.

regards,

Binita

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use this [thread: Using CFL with a Matrix|; to solve your question.

Regards

Sierdna S.