cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vista issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

One of the staff at the client site has a new PC which has come standard with Vista for Business. The customer site is on 2007A PL39.

The user uses her keyboard for functions rather than her mouse.

When she opens the Business Partner Master Data screen, the focus is not on the form. She uses CTRL TAB to put the focus on the form and the cursor appears in the BP Code area. At the same time, the form moves from FIND to CANCEL, so when she chooses enter, the form closes.

She has the same behavior on the Marketing Documents when she tabs to find a Business partner. The Choose from List screen appears, but the cursor is not on the form. Using TAB to put the cursor on the form also changes the form to CANCEL, so when she selects the Business Partner required and chooses enter, the form closes without selecting the business partner.

This behaviour is evident for all users on the PC, but is not on the other PC's which have XP.

I have reinstalled the client to eliminate any issues with the install.

Has any one come across this? I don't have access to a Vista PC to test this and would appreciate it if some one could test and advise this tehy get teh same behaviour?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

michal_tall
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

I succeeded to reproduce this on vista.

Please report this bug to support.

Regards,

Michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Much appreciated Michal, thanks for taking the time

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know this is off topic, but did you have to do anything special to get the VISTA clients connected to SBO? I have looked for specific documentation but cannot find any. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can post a new thread for any questions. It is not a good idea to post your question on other's thread.

Thanks,

Gordon

jitin_chawla
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked the SAP B1 compatibility with Windows VISTA ?

For some information you can check the following :

https://websmp205.sap-ag.de/smb/sbo/platforms

Also, you check following threads for more information :

I havnt tested your case but may be the above information is helpful for you. You can refer.

Regards,

Jitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitin,

Thanks for your response. The platform is supposed to be supported and I have checked that the UAC settings have been changed for the user.

It would be good if someone who is running Vista with 2007A could test this for me and confirm if it is a Vista issue?