Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Going live Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can you please help me out in this situation :

I have an issue with moving maintenance on table T023 out of SPRO and directly into the transaction OMSF which I believe basically make the table no longer cross-client. Now I want to know if is it true that to move from SPRO to a transaction it had to be done before going live. I think this is not possible once we go live, can you please tell me if I am right and if I am not then can you guide me how can we achieve this.

Thanks,

Rajeev

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you thought about what it would do once this table is able to be maintained by users? I know there are a lot of things that we use the material group for. For reporting it is key.

With that said - you're table should display both in SPRO and OMSF already. OMSF is basically just the SPRO transaction.

You can switch your tables to be maintainable at any time. Even the one's that are cross-client. The security settings on your production box may not allow it though. I'm not sure there is a way to change that table from cross-client to client indpendent.??

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you thought about what it would do once this table is able to be maintained by users? I know there are a lot of things that we use the material group for. For reporting it is key.

With that said - you're table should display both in SPRO and OMSF already. OMSF is basically just the SPRO transaction.

You can switch your tables to be maintainable at any time. Even the one's that are cross-client. The security settings on your production box may not allow it though. I'm not sure there is a way to change that table from cross-client to client indpendent.??

0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Michelle .....but I need some ore details to get the clear understanding as I am new to this concept !!!

Thanks,

Rajeev