cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow query

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a requirement where in on creating a condition type in ME11, based on condition types a workflow needs to be triggered.

Each condition type will be entered by different users and the approvers will also be different. The other thing is user can also enter condition type using ME12, MEK1, MEK2 for a new inforrecord request.

For a change request, he can enter the condition types through ME12, MEK1, MEK2.

User can at any point of time recall and re-submit or give up the request. If he gives up, the wrokflow should get terminated.

I wanted to know how this can be achieved.

I was thinking of lines where in

1) Events CREATE and CHANGE to be created for a custom BOR since standard BOR does not exists.

2) Have enhance,enhancement spots/user exits in ME11/ME12/MEK1/MEK2 to trigger respective events if i cannot capture standard CREATE or CHANGE events.

Appreciate your inputs.

Regards

PN

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is one BUS3003 and you can use Chg. Doc INFOSATZ and configure SWEC.

Regards, IA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you please elaborate. Also the requirement is that no workflow should be triggered in case of mass upload and actual use of ME11/MEK1/MEK2. It should only get triggered on ZME11, ZMEK1 and ZMEK2

thanks for your help

Regards

PN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Apprecaite if some one can provide inputs

Thanks

PN

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That makes the job more easy. Don't configure SWEC. Instead in your Z* Transactions trigger the WF using FM SWE_EVENT_CREATE_IN_UPD_TASK.

Regards, IA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

So u are saying instead of an event, use FM to trigger the workflow.

There is a case when the workflow is triggered, two work items should come to initiator inbox, which allow him to either resubmit the same again, or recall the entire workflow.

I have also a case where in on rejection by approver, the workitem will come back to the initiator to change and resubmit or he can terminate.

Since i am using ZME11/ZME12 to trigger the workflow, i needed to know for the "revise and resubmit" workitem which comes back to initiator incase approver rejects, can i call the same transaction"ZMe12" on click on the revise workitem, so that the initaitor can see the details , change and resubmit in the same workflow.?

in terminate case, i presume, i will need to trigger the terminating event on the button.

Also any idea how i can maitain SWFVISU, in SAP 4.6c 6.20 since it doesnt have that transaction.

Appreciate your help.

Regards

PN

Edited by: Portal Newbie on Oct 5, 2008 10:27 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Appreciate if some one can provide inputs

Regards

PN

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member