cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JMS error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to deploy an application on SAP WAS that I have migrated from J2EE. I am getting the following error. Any help will be much appreciated.

Feb 4, 2006 4:55:43 PM /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] WARNING:

[001]Deployment finished with warning

Settings

SDM host : neetug

SDM port : 50018

URL to deploy : file:/C:/DOCUME1/ADMINI1/LOCALS~1/Temp/temp5971PetStoreAppNew.ear

Result

=> deployed with warning : file:/C:/DOCUME1/ADMINI1/LOCALS~1/Temp/temp5971PetStoreAppNew.ear

Finished with warnings: development component 'PetStoreAppNew'/'sap.com'/'localhost'/'2006.02.04.16.15.00':

Caught exception during application startup from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Error occurred while starting application sap.com/PetStoreAppNew and wait. Reason: Clusterwide exception: server ID 8843050:com.sap.engine.services.ejb.exceptions.deployment.EJBDeploymentException: Exception during the initialization of container boot class com.sun.j2ee.blueprints.opc.ejb.PurchaseOrderMDB0ContainerFP.

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.EJBAdmin.prepareLoad(EJBAdmin.java:990)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.EJBAdmin.prepareStart(EJBAdmin.java:2400)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.StartTransaction.prepareCommon(StartTransaction.java:370)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.StartTransaction.prepare(StartTransaction.java:318)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ApplicationTransaction.makeAllPhasesOnOneServer(ApplicationTransaction.java:299)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ParallelAdapter.makeAllPhasesImpl(ParallelAdapter.java:301)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ParallelAdapter.runInTheSameThread(ParallelAdapter.java:110)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ParallelAdapter.makeAllPhasesAndWait(ParallelAdapter.java:212)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.startApplicationAndWait(DeployServiceImpl.java:4605)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.startApplicationAndWait(DeployServiceImpl.java:4512)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.startApplicationAndWait(DeployServiceImpl.java:4485)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImplp4_Skel.dispatch(DeployServiceImplp4_Skel.java:1163)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java:294)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._run(DispatchImpl.java:183)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.P4SessionProcessor.request(P4SessionProcessor.java:119)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:37)

at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.UnorderedChannel$MessageRunner.run(UnorderedChannel.java:71)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:94)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:162)

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.ejb.ContainerInitializationException: Cannot initialize message system bridge com.sap.engine.services.ejb.message.JMSBridgeFP.

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.message.MessageContainer.load(MessageContainer.java:437)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.message.MessageContainer.init(MessageContainer.java:132)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.message.MessageContainerFP.init(MessageContainerFP.java:53)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.EJBAdmin.prepareLoad(EJBAdmin.java:984)

... 20 more

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.ejb.message.JMSBridgeException: Destination name <destination name (topic or queue)> not found in the naming.

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.message.JMSBridge.registerListener(JMSBridge.java:117)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.message.MessageContainer.load(MessageContainer.java:435)

... 23 more

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NamingException: Exception during lookup operation of object with name ejbContainer/mdb/sap.com/PetStoreAppNew/<connection factory name>, cannot resolve object reference. [Root exception is com.sap.engine.services.connector.exceptions.BaseResourceException: ConnectionFactory "<connection factory name>" does not exist. Possible reasons: the connector in which ConnectionFactory "<connection factory name>" is defined is not deployed or not started.]

at com.sap.engine.services.jndi.implclient.ClientContext.lookup(ClientContext.java:504)

at com.sap.engine.services.jndi.implclient.ClientContext.lookup(ClientContext.java:614)

at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:347)

at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:347)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.message.JMSBridge.registerListener(JMSBridge.java:92)

... 24 more

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.connector.exceptions.BaseResourceException: ConnectionFactory "<connection factory name>" does not exist. Possible reasons: the connector in which ConnectionFactory "<connection factory name>" is defined is not deployed or not started.

at com.sap.engine.services.connector.ResourceObjectFactory.getObjectInstance(ResourceObjectFactory.java:207)

at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getObjectInstance(NamingManager.java:280)

at com.sap.engine.services.jndi.implclient.ClientContext.lookup(ClientContext.java:414)

... 28 more

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Deployment exception : Got problems during deployment

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Neetu,

Check if you have configured the JMS settings in ejb-jar.xml file for this MDB. It seems that you use some default values.

Best Regards

Vyara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vyara

I replaced all instances of jms/QueueFactoryConnection and jms/TopicFactoryConnection with jmsfactory/default/QueueFactoryConnection and jmsfactory/default/TopicFactoryConnection respectively. But I am getting the same error.

I made these changes to web.xml, ejb-jar.xml as wel as to all the jndiNames.java files containing these entries.

I have used the namespace jmsfactory/default as defined in the JMS Provider Services.(Can be seen in the Visual Admin Screen of SAP WAS 6.4)

Still I am getting the same error after deploying.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Neetu,

What about ejb-j2ee-engine.xml file?

Best Regards

Vyara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vyara

Inside the ejb-j2ee-engine.xml I made the below entries.

Destination Name : queue

Connection factory name : QueueConnectionFactory

After making these changes and redeploying the code I got the below error

com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: Application sap.com/PetStoreAppNew cannot be started. Reason: it has hard reference to resource QueueConnectionFactory with type javax.jms.QueueConnectionFactory, which is not active on the server.

I tried restarting the JMS Provider but no changes in the error message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Neetu,

This error indicated that the factory that you are using is not available. Restart of the JMS provider will not help. Most probably there is some misconfiguration in your application.

Please check that you have the file jms-factories.xml in your application and there you have something like :

<connection-factory>

<factory-name>MyFactory</factory-name>

<context-factory-type>

<link-factory-name><b>jmsfactory/default/QueueConnectionFactory</b>

</link-factory-name>

where the bold one is the path to the real factory that should be already present in the naming. The one that I gave is one of the default that comes with the engine.

For more information about the structure of jms-factories.xml please have a look at :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_webas630/helpdata/en/e8/48ef3d5e10af5ee10000000a114084/frameset.htm

I hope that helps

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to Migrate a j2ee application to SAP WAS.

While deploying I am getting the below mentioned error

<b>java.lang.VerifyError: (class:

com/sun/j2ee/blueprints/waf/view/taglibs/smart/ClientStateTag, method:

doEndTag signature: ()I) Incompatible object argument for function call</b>

Initially I was using JDK 1.4.2 and JRE 1.4.2.

However after getting the VerifyError I upgraded both JDK and JRE to

1.4.2_07.

I even tried with JDK 1.4.2_07 and JRE 1.3.1_17.

Howevere the error is still persisting.

Note : I am using the J2ee.jar and I feel there is some compatibility

issue with regard to this jar file working with jRE 1.4.2 / 1.4.2_07 / 1.3.1_17.