cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP URL in SXMB_MONI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are sending MATMAS idocs to external system using SOAP adapter at receiver. The message status in SXMB_MONI is successful , but the message is not delivered. When we check the same in web based message control , we could see error message 'Connection refused'. We corrected the URL in SOAP adapter , but still the message persists in message control.

Is is possible to see this SOAP URL in SXMB_MONI ? or in some other way ?

I just want to confirm that the message is being sent to the updated and correct URL.

Regards,

Tushar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please check in Message monitoring Audit log, u will be able to see the URL.

Thanks,

Madhav

Note: Points If useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

The message gets delivered successfully using soapUI , but fails when sent via XI. This error is not displayed in SXMB_MONI, but in Audit Log. I tried changing the URL again , but the error persists. I put a random URL , but still the same error. Success in SXMB_MONI , but Non delivered in audit log.

Here's the Audit log. Kindly advice.

Error SOAP: error occured: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Connection refused: connect: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect

Error MP: Exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Connection refused: connect: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect

Error Exception caught by adapter framework: Connection refused: connect

Error Delivery of the message to the application using connection SOAP_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Connection refused: connect: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Tushar

In SXMB_MONI you will be able to check Status code. for Failure it will be in Trace of Technical routing or in Call Adaptor Trace but URL where you are posting will be at CC level and will not show up in here.

I always use external SOAP tool like SoapUI or XML SPY to check before testing with PI.

You can refer to this blog as well for debugging.

Thanks

Gaurav