cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Scale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends

I have a problem with a theme of scales, as they talked on this subject.

I have clients to whom they sell "level of volume," but as we know it is not so standard, for example:

I have a negotiation with 5 clients (who do not have any relation to one another, are not customer groups) and between 5 will carry 1 000 000 pieces of the same material. Each of them have price scale differently:

A CUSTOMER

500,000 - $ 100.00 Material A

1,000,000 - $ 95.00

CUSTOMER B

500,000 - $ 200.00 Material A

1,000,000 - $ 170.00

CUSTOMER C

500,000 - $ 90.00 Material A

1,000,000 - $ 80.00

and so on with each client, the issue here is that each one of them I can ask for less than a million, but by having prior negotiation should I give the price of the scale of the million pieces (for example if A customer buys 50,000 I have to give the price of 95 rather than 100) have already identified a field in order to put the price range to be taken, but at the time of the calculation of prices, not taking that value, and even included a formula within the framework of prices for base camp to read this scale, but still does not take courage.

Have any of you know any exit, subroutine or formula that can take to make this calculation?

I thank you in advance for your time and attention

Greetings

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your time.

I have a "sclae" of prices by customer, the problem is that when I asked for a genre change the amount of the order, only to the base amount of scale. For example

Order quantity 200.000

Basis for scale 1,000,000

Price range of clients:

1-200,000 $ 100

200,000-999,999 $ 90

1,000,000 --- $ 80

I have to find ways in which the price level of the base amount is equal to 1000000 to take the price of $ 80 rather than

$ 100,000 that is the standard scale for its

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pablo,

Did you try using a formula in Alternate Condition Base Value to change the base value from 200000 to 1000000. I think this should be the right place to do it.

Let me know if you have tried and failed and if you tried and its not working please do get a debugging done on it.

Else we will discuss this further.

Thanks,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Abhishek

We created a formula in the TRX VOFM "scale base", insert it into the condition of price and features, I do not know ABAP, but my programmer moved him something in the structure KNUMH.

I hope that this information is useful to the forum.

Best regards from Mexico

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI!

Could you please award the suitable points.

Thanks,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pablo,

I did not get the problem.

Is the problem that you want to club the sales voulme of 5 clients buying one material and then use this sales volume to apply the scales of each clients individual pricing.

Or is your problem that you have already negotiated that these 5 client together will but 1 million piece and now you want to enforce the volume of 1 million on the pricing sclaes of each customer. IF this is the case then is this one time sceario or is it going to be repeated number of times.

Abhishek