Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Announcement - Crystal Reports .NET Visual Studio Integration Manager

ted_ueda
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Visual Studio Integration Manager for Crystal Reports .NET

Announcing the Visual Studio Integration Manager (VSIM) - a new tool that allows developers to configure the version of Crystal Reports .NET component integrated into Visual Studio.

If you have multiple projects that require separate versions of Crystal Reports .NET, and need to development/maintain them on the same development machine, then this tool is for you!

More information and download here: [Crystal Reports Visual Studio Integration Manager (VSIM)|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/crystalreports-dotnet?rid=/webcontent/uuid/80b94ac6-da77-2b10-dbbc-82b0c113d999]

Sincerely,

Ted Ueda

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183781
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Ted :

The Visual Studio Integration Manager page you reference doesn't mention it explicitly, so I need to ask....

Does this VSIM tool provide support for .NET developers who are migrating SDK applications from working with an existing BOE-XI (R2) environment - to a new BOE-XI (R-3.1) environment.

I expect the SDK classes have changed with the new release, but our developers need to still support some of the R2 SDK applications "as is" while working on new and migrated SDK applications for the R-3.1platform.

Will VSIM help us with this, or is there another work-around...?

Let me know.

Thanks,

Mark

Answers (0)