cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debit Note to Customer Only for Taxes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends

There is a customer XX whom we have been invoicing fromthe beginning of the calender year. but we noticed that we are wrongly taxing him. we are supposed to charge him 10% and we were only charging him 5%. Now the issue i have to charge 5% on the total sale of the customer which is approximately a million dollar.

How to do this scenario in SAP.

there is no new revenue only the tax amounts have to be collected and this amount should go to the right tax accounts.

please let me know any ideas on thisone.

Thanks & Regards

Srini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's a complex requiriment. I remember the note 34526 'Delivery free of charge and value-added tax', althought it's for other requirement perhaps it will suggest the right solution. I think that you need use VOFM to calculate the amount of taxes. Surely this note will help.

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Options which I can think of:

1) Create a transaction directly in FI to debit the customer with the total amount.

2) Create a debit memo request with the total value to be debited. Before doing this you need to add one more statistical condition type in pricing procedure based on which taxes will be calculated.

3) Create invoice correction request for each and every billing document and subsequently debit memo.

Regards,

GSL.