Grouping of payment requests for Wire transfer in f110
Please let me know how to Group the payment requests which has Wire transfer as the payment method.
Actually can we group the payment requests for the Wire transfer payment method
I have to show the balance carried forward for the payment advice by grouping them.
If you know solution please let me know.
Thanks in advance
Kalyan K replied
Meenakshi, You can group the payment request with payment method 'wire'. For grouping them you have to fulfill the following criteria:
1. On the payment method the 'single payment' should not be checked. This is normally the case and in most situations people realize this after lot of failed efforts to find why it is not grouping.
2. On the Business Partner master data you should not have checked 'individual payment' in the 'Payment details' TAB under each company code.(BP role 'Counterparty'
3.In the FRFT screen (if you are doing bank-to-bank transfers and for which you don't need Business Partners) the 'individual payment' should not be checked
4. Onthe BP master data, if you select 'same direction' payment requests flowing in one direction (outflow or inflow) can only be grouped. sometime you would need to group both inflow and outflow (for e.g. In case of commercial paper when you invest, you have to pay only the net amount (Principal - Interest). However SAP generates two different flows - Principal which is outflow, Interest which is inflow.)
5. On the Transaction, in the Payment details TAB you have a slew of options to group - All within Treasury can be grouped, All of a Product category can be grouped, Only flows from an ID no. etc. etc.
6. On the transaction again in the payment details TAB see to it and that you have not checked 'individual payment'.
Hope this helps
Please award points if this information is useful. If you have further doubts please post your doubts and I will try to answer.