cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incompleteness Log

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are process of upgrade from 4.6c to ECC 6.0. During testing we came across in tcode VL02N -"Change view for delivery", when I click on Edit -> Incompleteness or Shift + F9 blank screen comes up for incomplete. But when I click Edit -> Redetermine than it brings all the items that are incomplete. Has anyone has come across this issue. If so, please let me know if there is a setting that needs to be changed or turned on, so that when I click on incompleteness first time it brings up all the items that are incomplete.

Thanks

Nav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

david_ruiz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nav,

Note 1223127 is responsible for such behaviour. Apply it and incompletion log will be filled with data.

regards, david

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Nav,

This is the standard designed behaviour. There could be poor system performance due to the re-determination of incompleteness in delivery and that the system determines incompleteness too often, so it is optimize that the system behavior to redetermine incompleteness only if necessary. Unfortunately if nothing is changed (e.g. texts are not touched in delivery), the system do not automatically redetermine this incompleteness.

In case you have changed the incompletion procedure you have to run the report ZZDELSTA (note 137011) for the old deliveries. Hope this helps.

best regards,

Peter