Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong results in the Report for 0IC_C03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone

Version : BI 7 SP15

We are implementing Inventory mangement in BI and using 0IC_C03. I have followed How to Inventory Modeling guide and implemented. But my problem is when i run a report for Valuated stock i am getting wrong results for the period Jan2007 - August2008. But for September2008 i could see correct valuated stock and quantity. Other than 09/2008 most of the previous periods have negative stocks and quantities. Does anyone has this kind of a problem. I have gone through forums but i couldnt find solutions for this.

To summarize the steps we have done:

1. Activated Process Keys

2. Initialized Opening stock balance (TCode- MCNB)

3. Initialized historical Movements (TCode: OLI1BW)

4. Initialized Revaluations (Tcode: OLIZBW) for specific company codes we use

5. Loaded BX into Infocube and Compressed with marker ((No Marker Update UnChecked)

6. Loaded BF and UM into Infocube and compressed without marker (No Marker Update Checked)

Thanks

Edited by: p327117 on Oct 1, 2008 3:36 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you have mentioned in ur post that you compressed BF and UM with Marker update.

If if it is delta records, then it is fine. If those are histrorical transaction( pre initialization period) then u must compress it with No-Marker update.

Pls check and revert back if you any queries.

rgds,

Raj Guru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have any update rules where you could be changing the key figures? I know it comes with update rules, but have you changed them?

Also, one thing you could do is add an ODS in parallel to the cube. In the ODS, key it with material document and item. Look at the material documents in August 08 and compare to MB5B, MB03, and MB51. I would compare the cube against MMBE to find a material that was off first, then look at it's material documents.

Chances are that you are missing a stock category or stock type and need to either add them in or take them out.

Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. We activated BI 7 transformations and not update rules. We are not changing any of the update rules/transformation. Previously we use to have EDW layers for BF and UM data flows but the results are becoming invalid if we load from EDW layers. So now we are directly loading from datasources. Atleast now we could get correct results for 09/2008. I will follow the steps you have suggested and let you know.

henry_jones
Participant
0 Kudos

Did you solve this? I'm having similiar problems.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also remember to lock the users while filling setup and intializing. As the stock reference and material movements may differ, which also is a common cause for such issues in inventory.

Naveen.A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I had this problem in BW 3.5 ( we are not using the cube any more ). I remeber debugging via PSA. Try loading records into PSA and simulate the loading. You should be able to undestand whats going on !!

hope this helps