cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note correction Instructions point towards object type FUGR / REPS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Folks

While looking at Correction Instructions for a note, its pointing to changes in Object Type FUGR, REPS

I am familiar with Object Type Class and methods and how to navigate to them but am unfamiliar on how to check the Object Type FUGR, REPS and the corrections made to them.

Is there any standard T-code or process to check the Object Type FUGR, REPS ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

FUGR mean function group , go to se80 select function group and than key in /SAPAPO/CMDS_LC_SCHED than go to include to see the object /SAPAPO/LCMDS_LC_SCHEDF01 and look for the correction/do the correction.

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Further to above ;

SAP systems record all changes made in the system in transport requests. There are different types of transport objects, depending on the type of change. Each transport object consists of three pieces of information:

· Program ID

· Object type

· Object name

Program ID can be R3TR, LIMU, or LANG. R3TR is a group of objects, and LIMU is a subobject of a larger object. This means, for example, that R3TR PROG RSPFPAR is the transport of the program RSPFPAR with all its information (source code, text elements, properties, ...), while LIMU REPT RSPFPAR describes the text elements of this program.

The complete object R3TR PROG includes the following subobjects, among others:

LIMU REPS

LIMU REPT

LIMU DYNP.

Also REPS stands for Report Source Code

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

please try Tcode BS13 to display all the object types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the info.

I dont think BS13 solves my problem.

Specifically, Note correction instrutctions say:

Program ID  Object Type  Object Name 		          Object Type 	Object Name 
LIMU           REPS          /SAPAPO/LCMDS_LC_SCHEDF01  FUGR            /SAPAPO/CMDS_LC_SCHED

So, I want to to go into this Object type and check if the notes correction have been implmented or not

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you please let us know the note number..so that we can have a look at it

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. GO TO SE38 type /SAPAPO/LCMDS_LC_SCHEDF01 and make suggested changes.

2. GO TO SE80 type /SAPAPO/CMDS_LC_SCHED and make suggested changes