cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reprint PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am not able to take reprint of fully cancelled PO. Once the PO is cancelled the change output type is triggered & i get the print out. When i try to repeat output for the PO, i get a message 'no output relevant changes exist'.

How can i take the reprint for fully cancelled PO.

Thanks,

Sourabh Kothari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing the thread. IMplemented note.

former_member335885
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Go to ME22N and go into messages icon and then select the output and click on repeat output. and then try the normal steps in the ME9F.

Or in ME9F only you have a option of repeating the output.Click on this and process it the same way as you do normally for the printout.

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

If i do a repeat output, i get the error message that no output relevant changes exist for the PO.

This is because all the line items are deleted. Any suggestions on modifications of standard SAP output program, so that i can do repeat output even if all line items are deleted.

Please guide

Thanks,

Sourabh Kothari

former_member335885
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

If the PO does not contain any items which are active or not deleted then only the PO printout will come.

In case if all the materials are deleted and you want a printout then how is it possible and what the system will print.

Try to change any text and save and repeat output and try

Thanks & regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

My client wants the print that all the line items are cancelled. If i try using change text or changing something in PO that would trigger the change output type which would only print the changes against the PO & will not say that all the line items are cancelled or PO is cancelled.

Any suggestions

Thanks,

Sourabh Kothari

former_member335885
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

If your client wants the materials deleted in the PO then you have to modify the program by the abaper and incorporate the deletion indicator in the form program.

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Thanks for the inputs. I will have to do modifications in form or program. Can you give some brief idea of the changes that can be done to incorporate the requirement.

Thanks,

Sourabh kothari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Any hints?

Thanks,

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sourabh,

When you go to ME9F, try to change the processing status to 1.

Cheers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If i try changing message status to '1' in ME9F. The list is displayed but i cannot output the message, since the output was already processed.

Please guide.

Thanks,

Sourabh