cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Accounting View to material

Former Member

I am trying to add an accounting view to a material. The material type was UNBW so I used transaction MMAM to change to material type HALB.

Now I go to MM01 and the system does not give me the option to add the accounting view. I know that UNBW materials should not have an accounting view. It is as if the system does not see that the material was changed from UNBW to HALB.

Joel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

to add additional view to the HALB material or any other material type use Tcode "mm50". try this

or

one more option is using tcode mmo1

giving your halb material number twice means in material number place and copy from material place

when you enter into material master screen there will be additional tabs of screens which are not filled when you select them it will ask view is not maintained would you like to maintain then add views. is the same way which are using to add accounting view.

Edited by: ppkk on Oct 1, 2008 10:04 PM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I checked table MARA and the material has type is HALB.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did find the solution. The role authorization role I had changed. I lost the following authorization.

Auth object: M_MATE_STA

Activity: 01

Maint Stat: B

All was good after I found this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joel,

I simulated it in the system (MMAM and MM01) from UNBW to HALB and the accounting view appeared when i did MM01. Can you check in SE16 table MARA if the material type was converted successfully?

Cheers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Extra info. In our QA environment on the same material I changed the material type to VERP and back to HALB. Then I was able to add the accounting view just fine. Unfortunately this trick does not work in Production.