Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Error DLL crdb_p2sifmx.dll

Ok I saw someone else had asked this about a month ago, but I need more info from him.

We have VS2005 developers addition. with CR for 2005 included. I built CR for Informix database.

All works well until I try to deploy the package. I get the error. DLL crdb_p2sifmx.dll' isn't able to load.

The other person was given the answer that the basic version doesn't have it but the developer version does. But this answer does not settle my questions. Don't we have a developers version of CR in the VS developers edition???

Also we had a Heck of a time getting the download merge modules for crystal.. They weren't in the package, and almost all links went to downed web pages. We finally did find it, We created our deployment package with it and we installed it out to the server with the CR Merge module in it.. But could this be where we ended up with a basic version as this is what would setup the CR dlls on the server?

Does VS developer edition give us entitlement to the dlls for a developer CR? If so how on earth do we get to them to download them. If not, what do we need to purchase to get the correct dlls, yet still have it compatable with VS 2005?

Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question