cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billling document doesn't exits after system refresh -Message no. VF041

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We recently refreshed our QAS system and from then on we are having a strange problem .

The issue is whenever I create a billing document ,it gives me a document number ,but when I try to view this in Vf02/03 it says "Document doesn't exists"

when I checked the dump in ST22 , it says "A RAISE statement in the program ( Z print program for Invoice)raised the exception condition "FILE OPEN ERROR".

I went and changed the Dispatch time to "Send with periodically scheduled job or Send with application own transaction " and it works . But Whenever the dispatch time is "Send immediately" it fails and throws a dump.

Have anyone come across this error .We are getting this problem everytime after refresh .

Thanks

Sridhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since the error message occurs in your custom (Z...) program, you will have to talk to your ABAP developers about that. My guess is that file name or path is stored in some table, which is probably wiped out or updated with Production data during the refresh. Then, when the program cannot find the file (because QA doesn't have access to PRD file server, for example) or doesn't have access to the specified location, it throws an error.

This is not an SD question and I seriously doubt anyone in this forum will be able to answer.