Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

CR XI 3.0 libraries

We're in the middle of migration from CR 10 to CR XI. I would like to know if I could move forward with using the XI libraries even though our servers have not yet migrated to XI. Just swapping out the jars, I get the following errors:

The exception originally thrown was com.crystaldecisions.enterprise.ocaframework.OCAFrameworkException$CommunicationError: Communication error occurred when trying to connect to server <my server>

cause:com.crystaldecisions.thirdparty.org.omg.CORBA.BAD_PARAM: minor code: 0x0 completed: No

detail:Communication error occurred when trying to connect to server <my server>

The exception originally thrown was com.crystaldecisions.thirdparty.org.omg.CORBA.BAD_PARAM: minor code: 0x0 completed: No and had the following message: Communication error occurred when trying to connect to server <my server>

The exception originally thrown was com.crystaldecisions.thirdparty.org.omg.CORBA.BAD_PARAM: minor code: 0x0 completed: No

I'm assuming this is because of the version mismatch. Or is this because I'll need to make updates within my code to support changes within the XI libraries?

Thanks!

Louis

replied

You should be using the same versions all across.

Also, the jar files have been re-organized, so you wouldn't be doing a one-on-one replacement. That usually ends up with mixed versions, that break. Remove all your all jars, then add all the new jars.

Sincerely,

Ted Ueda

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question