cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue Filling the set up table of the Inventory management tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Whenever I tried to fill the setup tables for the Inventory management I face some issues they are:

1) First I run the tcode MCNB to fill Stock Initialization

2) Then I will fill Material movement by tcode OLI1BW - Then its errors up saying PLANT 2200 does'nt exist.

I checked with the functional people they confirmed that they deleted this Plant 2200 last month. How can I run the setup tables by passing this Plant 2200.

Please let me know your ideas and views.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You still have material documents out there with plant 2200 on them. You and the R/3 people need to figure out what to do with them .... because inventory flowed in there in the past, if you don't include plant 2200, then you will have a hole in your inventory during the period of time the plant was in use.

I would tell them to add it back in because it will through the database's consistency off .... how did they delete the plant in the first place?

To avoid the plant, load OLI1BW Plants from 0 to 2199 and again from 2201 to ZZZZ and avoid loading the plant.

Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Brian Anthony,

Thanks for your ideas. In the tcode OLI1BW there is no selection option for the Plant, the section available are:

Posting date and Material number.

But Plant is included in the selection option of tcode MCNB ( I tried to even initialize without plant 2200, but no luck)

Let me know where I can start troubleshooting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would go back to the R/3 guys and ask them .... "Are you crazy!". They shouldn't be deleting Plants because of situations like this. I'm sure there are inconsistencies in R/3 because of this too.

Make them put it back in, they shouldn't be deleting plants that have data against them.

In the meantime, can you exclude those materials?

Sorry, I don't have a better technical solution for you on this.

Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Brian Anthony,

Since this issue is occurring in Development they are not much worried abt it. I think we need to live with this. I am closing this thread. Thanks for your ideas and views. Points assigned.

Answers (0)