cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BACS DME payment file in Northern Ireland.

martins_jurcenko
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Here is my problem: I generated payment file in BACS format with standard programms RFFOGB_T and with also with GB_BACS to pay in Northern Ireland. House bank is Northern Bank and I provided files to them for testing and validation but they are saying that BACS format generated by SAP can't be accepted and format they provided for BACS looks like this:

"RECIPIENT NAME","REFERENCE NUMBER","RECEIVING BANK S/CODE","RECEIVING BANK ACCOUNT NO","AMOUNT","0","99"

Has some one dealed with Northern Bank in Northern Ireland? And how probably I could create Northern Bank "BACS" payment file in this structure?

Thanks a lot for your answers!

Best Regards,

Martins

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

martins_jurcenko
Participant
0 Kudos

The issue now is solved.

UNT Counter is here: DMEE_EXIT_DK_SUBTRACT

Regards,

Martins

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Martins Jurcenko,

we have now the same problem:

deleting UNA --> wrong counter in UNT.

But as we display UNA, the counter is correct, but the UNA segment does not provide the correct information.

We also have the DMEE-EXIT in use.

May you please tell me how you solved the problem?

Thanks in advance.

KR

- Matthias

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

martins_jurcenko
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The problem is almost solved:

Northern Bank is owned by Danskebank and that's why they can accept files in EDIFACT PAYMUL format.

We changed existing one PMW DK_PAYMUL_DOMESTIC in tree PAYM via T-Code DMEE.

Bank has tested and accepted it.

But there is one small problem:

It doesn't require First Segment UNA. When I delete this segment from tree then in segment UNT it counts wrongly lines. (All the time amount of lines is one line less as it should be).

So we just left UNA in tree and amended all variables as constant and deleted value from variable - now at the begining of file it prints nly character '

The question is - how to remove ' character or UNA segment so the UNT counts everything correctly?

Thanks a lot for your help and input!

Regards,

Martins

martins_jurcenko
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can some body tell me where and how to configure DME file in format:

"RECIPIENT NAME","REFERENCE NUMBER","RECEIVING BANK S/CODE","RECEIVING BANK ACCOUNT NO","AMOUNT","0","99"

Thanks a lot for your help!

Regards,

Martins