cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Procure KIT with Purchase order but 15 different materials - how?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP MM Guru's,

I have a requirement

There are 15 different mateirals which are maintained in Material master seperately with different numbers but all will have to be procured from one vendor same time and issue is each material is consumed on the production order and have different safety stock levels and cannot be purchased independently as vendor also sells them in one KIT/BOX which has all these 15 parts?

how can anyone will know when ordering these parts need to be on same PO? and need to do GR and Transfer order and pick TO and GI done in one transaction rather than 15 times?

Thanks and Appreciates everyone time and help.

Regards,

Siva Darbha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Create a BOM for it. T code: cs01

regards

ram

Edited by: Parasuram M on Oct 2, 2008 12:03 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Thanks for quick reply.

Created material called KIT and i need to use this mateiral KIT on the PO ME21N? how can buyer will know this has BOM or 15 sub parts within it and when i receive i need to receive as 15 parts or one part but will go to different bins?

Thanks and Regards,

Siva Darbha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Create a Bom of name "KIT" using tcode CS01 . Add all 15 parts to lower level of this bom. when you create po use this Bom "KIT". at the bottom of po you will have "components " icon if you click it you will find all 15 materials attached purchase order which is like a confirmation to you. so when you select KIT in material number all 15 materials get attached to po as they are linked to "KIT" which is already defined. During goods reciept you will get "KIT" which includes all 15 materials.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thankyou and appreciates your time and solution and i did created material "KIT" and created BOM with "KIT" and 15 materials under it and when i created PO with "KIT" i do not see any COMPONENTS ICON where is it? is it with ITEM level detail screen?

Regards,

Siva

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Solution