cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Key Figures used in Planning Book

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How can we know if a key figure created in a Planning Area is not being used by some planning book data view or calculated by a macro?

Demand Planning was implemented and the team has created some auxiliar key figures to use in the future, and I need to use one of them. How do I know if they are not already being used?

Thanks,

Teresa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check in

table /SAPAPO/TSPAPLOB through se16.

in the InfoObject field key in keyfigure you are looking for .

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

further to my above posting :

Go to the table :/SAPAPO/TSPAPLOB and for the planning area see all the infoobject and planning book than go to table /SAPAPO/PBDVWLK and see those keyfigures(infoobjects) are used or not for the planning book assiged to planning area by entring all the infoobject from planning area and planning book.

Manish

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Teresa,

As I understand, you have few auxiliary key figures and you want to know if they are already used.

Auxiliary key figures are temporary, meaning, they are not saved into database. They are specific to a data view and are only used run time. These cannot be created at planning book level. they can only be created at data view level.

So, you need not worry if they are used by another planning book.

How do you know if they are already used ?

When you go into the planning book maintenance, in the last tab "keyfigures" you have two sections. In the left hand side section, you see the key figures included in the data view.

If you have a macro symbol ( a big wheel and 2 more small wheels under it with arrows), on the key figure, it means it's already used by a macro in that data view. If If you just see a key figure symbol (green square and a white triangle behind it), it means it's open.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

one way I think of finding it is by going to the linked Planning book of the Planning area and check if the KF is used in Planning book dataview and also in the macro.

double click on your planning area>Keyfigures>goto-->Linked planning book..this shows all the linked planning books of the PA..go to the planning book /SAPAPO/SDP8B and chek in the dataview

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tersa,

For a planning area you can see the related planning Books in that you can find the Key figures selected and in use.

In MSDP_ADMIN choose your planning area and then in GO TO option in the menu bar you can see the related planning books.

Thukral