cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am working on Shipment Confirmation Interface, message type is SHPCON.DELVRY03. Scenario is File to IDOC.

Source File Structure is:

There will be one header record, multiple TRK records and multiple DTL records for one delivery.

HDR

TRK

DTL

If I have more than one delivery in the source file, I will have the source file as:

HDR

TRK

DTL

HDR

TRK

DTL

so on

I created source structure in such a way that it occurs multiple times. 1..unbounded

For target structue I selected IDOC SHPCON.DELVERY03 which is imported from R/3. when I see the number of occurances, it occurs only once. 1..1.

So How do I map from Source to Target in order to create multiple idocs on the target? If there are are n deleiveries in the source file, n idocs have to be created on the target.

Thanks

Naga

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvesh

Thanks for your answer, the problem is resolved.

Thanks

Naga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to make the IDOC occurrence o..unbounded and then you will be able to get the multiple IDOCs.

First take the IDOC xsd on notepad and change the IDOC occurrence as given in this blog.. look into step4 onwards..

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi naga

When you have source occurance 1..unbounded then there must be acceptable fields at IDOC.

If that is not the case then you need to post 1 IDOC for every occurance.

If you share some idea of Target IDOC structure too may be it is more clear.

If you wan to post one idoc per occurance then map the Parent node to the Items node and it will post data to IDOC structure every time you have items coming in.

Thanks

Gaurav