cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find CRM 2007 Java components

former_member193399
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I am trying to find the following java software components in our CRM 2007 Installation.

SAP-CRMJAV

SAP-CRMWEB

SAP-SHRWEB

SAP-SHRJAV

SAP-CRMAPP

SAP-SHRAPP

The system information on the home page of SAP NW Java WAS shows information only about SAP-CRMAPP and SAP-SHRAPP. I checked in JSPM deployed components and it is also showing only these two software components. is there any other place to find about these components?

Any help in highly appreciated.

Thanks,

RT

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you have to download the Java componentes from the service market place (http://service.sap.com/swdc).

Regards

Michael

former_member193399
Active Participant
0 Kudos

i have the components already downloaded. But i am curious to find out what is the current version in the system.

How do i find out? JSPM or the system information link is not showing up these components.

RT

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

go to the index page of your J2EE Engine (http://myserver:50000/index.html), click at the link 'System Information' and next click at the link 'all components ...',.

Regards

Michael

former_member193399
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, that is what I did intially which I mentioned in my original post. But it is not showing up in either in JSPM or in J2EE Homepage->System information->all components.

Can you check your CRM 2007 system and see whether do you see these software components?

SAP-CRMJAV

SAP-CRMWEB

SAP-SHRWEB

SAP-SHRJAV

Thanks,

RT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello R.Th.!

We have a similar problem. Did you find a solution?

We want to import/install these components but the JSPM doesn´t show all components for deploying. Only 4 instead of 6 components.

Regards,

Geraldine

former_member193399
Active Participant
0 Kudos

no. i did not find any solution.

i think in crm 2007 all of these are bundled as part of shrapp and crmapp components.