cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header on smartform printing twice

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my smartform I have a table in which I want the header to print at the begining of the table and at the begining of a new page. The problem is if the table starts on a new page it prints the heading twice. How can i stop this from happening?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

I came across the same issue. Here is the solution. Double click on table. Goto table tab. Click on table painter. Enter Minimum height has 2 CM. Now the header will not repeat twice at page break.

Thanks,

Rama Juluru.

Edited by: rama juluru on Nov 10, 2008 9:09 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This works by setting the minimum height as 2 CM.

The header is not repaeating twice.

Thanks,

Jananee

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How about taking all conditions from the header? basically, you want it to print in every page, so why make conditions for something that's normal behaviour?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the main window->create table>create cells as per your header details.

In the header of the table create the text node as per the line type of the table.

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont think people are understanding. I want it to print at the begining of the table and the begining of a new page. The problem is if the table starts the same time a new page starts it prints the header twice. How can I keep both requirements but get the header to only print once?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the TABLE node , In the Event Tab, check Header, Prime Time. (at start of table , at Page Break ).

With regards

naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the conditions tab selects the right condition.

or in the table which you are using to display the header information give condition there like sy-tabix eq 1.

thanks,

Sree.