Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDocs in Status 03 not transferring -

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing some issue with transferring IDcos from one R/3 system to another R/3.

Idocs are getting created at the application level and are in green status(03) But not reaching the receiving system.

If I modify the status of Idoc to 30 and process them manually using BD87, they are reaching the receiving system.

I have checked the partner profile, ports and other setting comparing with other message types which are working OK. I could not find any difference. Please note that custom program is creating Idoc, where the basic type and message are standard.

Please advice.

Thanks.

Mark

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you using MASTER_IDOC_DISTRIBUTE function to transfer the IDocs , if yes, do a commit work after the function call.

regards,

Advait

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you using MASTER_IDOC_DISTRIBUTE function to transfer the IDocs , if yes, do a commit work after the function call.

regards,

Advait

0 Kudos

No. I am using function module ALE_TSCPRCONNE_TRANSFER_CPR to create IDocs. these are basicaly Time sheet data

Do I need to use a commit after this? Even without a commit, IDocs are created and are in status 03.

Please advise.

Thanks

Mark

0 Kudos

See if there is a Commit Work in that function, if not do a commit work after that function and see.

regards,

Advait

0 Kudos

Yes use a commit it makes difference when u r processing IDOC thru custom program

0 Kudos

A commit Work statement will be enough or do I need to call some function module for commiting?

Thanks

Mark

0 Kudos

I think Commit work should be enough.

regards,

Advait

0 Kudos

Hi,

maybe you need Function "EDI_OUTPUT_NEW" ,too.

This one process the IDocs directly !

Regards,

Gordon

0 Kudos

Thanks to all who responded to my message. Appreciate the help.

With a commit work statement I was able to fix the issue.

Thanks Advait.

Mark.