Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To send the outbound IDOC DEBMDM from R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created an extension for DEBMDM06 as ZDEBMDM06.

Please sent me the outbound FM and the process code that is used for the above type.

When i checked with the system i got the peocess code DEBM that is relevant for DEBMAS type.

And also the transaction that is used for creating the IDOCS, because BD12 is relvant for DEBMAS idoc type.

please confirm me whether the tcode MDM_CLNT_EXTR is used for sending the IDOC from R/3.

Above mentioned is an outbound IDOC that will be sent from R/3. please suggest me some solution for solving this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Praba

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As you rightly said, you can use the Transaction BD12 to Send Customer Master Data.

However, if you have a specific requirement to add some Extended Segment / Fields, you can go for a Custom Program / Report in which you can extract all the Customer Master Data required along with the Extended Segment Fields and send it through MASTER_IDOC_DISTRIBUTE. This program can be scheduled for Background Job as and when you want.

Thanks and Regards,

Venkat Phani Prasad Konduri

0 Kudos

You have to use: cmod transaction to activate the Customer Exit.

1. go to cmod

2. use VSV00001 as extension

3. use component: EXIT_SAPLVV01_001

activate the project, the lamp should be green.

go to se37 and open FM: EXIT_SAPLVV01_001

Make your changes for your new segment,

case segnam.

when 'ZSEGMENT'

do ....

endcase.