SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report of devices to be recirtified.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP gurus,

Can any one advise me of any T-codes by which i can generate a report of all the meter(devices) that are due for the recirtiifcation. I want to have a dynamice report in which i will enter the Date or the year and upon executing it should show me all the devices that are due for the recirtification on that day. For example if i enter 01/10/08 in the date section and if the validity on the ceritifcation is 2 years then when I press execute the system should show me all the device which were ceritifed on or before 01/10/06. Similarly if i enter 01/10/10 in the date section and press execute the system should show me all the devices which will be due for recirtification on 01/10/10.

Please advise if there is any transaction or standard functinality to do this or not.

thanks

Anoop

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

T.code: EG89

report selects devices from the periodic replacement list and displays the current status of the list.

Regds,

Naren

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

T.code: EG89

report selects devices from the periodic replacement list and displays the current status of the list.

Regds,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

Thanks for the reply. I have found that EG90 is much more flexible than the EG89 and will be using that one can you please elaborate how EG89 is used. I mean if you have used it can you please advise me about the way it was used by you and if you know about other functionality. It will be a big help for me.

Regards

Anoop

0 Kudos

This report selects devices from the periodic replacement list and displays the current status of the list.

Regards,

Shiva Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

was not able to reolve hence different approach taken.