cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Min Order Value

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello All,

I have a scenario where there is a customer who sells in eastern and western parts of the country. However, for the MOV( Min Order Value) for each region is different-- how do I activate this functionality? Or, how do I achieve the above--pointers plz?

Fast responses are highly appreciated...

Regards,

Raghu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you will have to use the special condition types HM00 which works at header level or condition types AMIW and AMIZ which work at item level. I suggest you to try with item level condition types as you have access sequences for both. Create a condition table with region and add it to the access sequence.

Give it a try.

Regards,

GSL.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rags

As you want to have different min. Order value in eastern and western that means in different sales areas . So ensure that the material is available in both these sales areas and as per the requirement you give the minimum order value.

say for eastern sales area is 1000/10/10 and for western sales area is 1000/20/20 so ensure that the material is available in both these sales areas

Regards

Srianth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will have to have different document types for different regions so that you can maintain different MOV .