ODS NOT ACTIVATED ERROR MESG

Former Member
0 Kudos

The creation of the export DataSource failed

Message no. RSBM035

HI,

PL HELP,

Diagnosis

The creation of the OLTP source &v1& was unsuccessful.

System response

Whilst generating the Export InfoSource, the Metadata for an R/3 OLTP source must be generated. An error arose when doing this.

Procedure

Consult the appropriate developer (function module: RSB1_OLTPSOURCE_GENERATE).

@5C@ RFC connection to source system B3TCLNT800 is damaged ==> no Metadata upload

@5C@ Error when creating the export DataSource and dependent Objects

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

christian_wohlfahrt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi!

One part of the message says, there is a broken system connection. Maybe that's all you have to fix.

Go to transaction SM59 and test the connection definition for B3TCLNT800. You might find this under R/3 connections. Double click the line and try the buttons 'test connection' and 'remote logon'. I guess you are asked to enter a password - which probably can't be done during OLTP creation. (Ask someone else to) Maintain the password in 'logon/security' tab.

Regards,

Christian

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Thanks,

tested RFC Connection: - says

error : connection to host 10.16.136.157 , service sapgw44 timedout / CPI-C ERROR CM PRO.

PL HELP ME OUT

christian_wohlfahrt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi!

At least we have now the source of your problem. If you have a basis guy (or team), ask him to look after this.

There can be a lot of simple reasons for this problem: system is done (e.g. for offline back-up), system is overloaded (e.g. because of performance test), router dumped...

If you know this system and can logon yourself, you could check for some problems - but best would be to ask your local system administration.

Regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks,

but hear i don't have a basis guy. Is their any way i can chk the system , if you can suggest me.

christian_wohlfahrt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi!

No, best is you create a new question with something like 'how to create/repair RFC-connection' and your error message when testing the connection in SM59. This should trigger more basic related guys (who would never look into a message with this title).

Regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for ur help, i solved it myself,

one more thing, while i schedule my dataload in to the ODS

it says, data loaded, but in the monitor, the light shows yellow - not yet complected (warning 1)

pl help me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anil

make the request red manually and start load data again.

Thanks

sat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anil

There is a separate forum in SDN for BW related Issue Please post BW issues over there so that you will get fast response. The forum name is SAP Business Intelligence.

HOPE thia helpps

Thanks

Sat