cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Mass update for customer in VA42

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I wanna know if it's possible to make a mass update about the field MASSCONTHEAD_S-KUNNR (customer) in VA42, I tried with MASS transaction but at the end of the process appears a message telling that the data changes haven't been done. I tried modifying another header data field example the purchase order number in VA42 and it works.

What's the problem?

thx

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

the message is V1041

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per the message, it seems, while doing MASS updation, you have not given any new value on top.

As you are aware, in MASS, after selecting the field and executed, a screen will appear wherein, on top you can see a tab "New Values". Below some documents will be displayed with existing values.

You have to input new value on top box and execute. Hope this is what you have tried. If not, try once again but again I can express based on the message number that you have not given any new value under the tab cited above.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've done the mass Upadate of a field i.e. the purchase order number and it works it doesen't works for the customer KUNNR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you can do it in VA42 then you can as well do in MASS, provided the field is available.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The field is available and I can change it in VA42 but not in MASS.

Edited by: mik man on Oct 2, 2008 10:31 AM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once you complete the task, if it was unsuccessful, system would have given a warning / error message with respective message number. Can you please let me know the message number

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi