Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to find Custom T-Code ..menu Path

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have created a custom T-Code with a program and selection -screen.

How do I know the menu path for this T-code.

Thank You.

madhu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

valter_oliveira
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I got you right, you created a custom tcode and now you want to know where it is in the SAP Menu? The answer is nowhere! If you want it to be in SAP menu must insert it in one custom menu and then insert this custom menu in one of the standard menus, in tcode SE43.

Regards,

Valter Oliveira.

6 REPLIES 6

valter_oliveira
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I got you right, you created a custom tcode and now you want to know where it is in the SAP Menu? The answer is nowhere! If you want it to be in SAP menu must insert it in one custom menu and then insert this custom menu in one of the standard menus, in tcode SE43.

Regards,

Valter Oliveira.

0 Kudos

Hi Valter and Others,

Thank you for quick reply. I will try to create a menu in SE43 and get back to you guys,

Thank you.

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

To find the menu path of any tcode.

Do /n first.

and then enter SEARCH_SAP_MENU.

Then enter the tcode to find the path.

But this will show the path only if it is added to the menu. IF you just created the transaction it will not have a menu path.

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you add the Transaction code to Area menu using SE43N/SE43

then only you can see that in the menu, and you can have some menu path.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

When you create a txcode for customized program it will not come directly to the menu path.

There is some procedure in which your Basis Consultants while creating roles in PFCG they will assign your customizedtxcode in the menu.

Cheers!!

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Okay,

First you should make sure where(in which folder(Folder name)) your all SAP customize t-code are generally assign.once you got this information than goto>se43>press F4>run widely open by removing max 500 entries>from pop up most probably it should be in some Z* area menu>search in explanatory text(For folder)>once you found correct folder description than just click it>not goto in display mode>from here you can find from Tree by opening them accordingly.