cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

update price determnation in deliveries

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello gurus,

I have deliveries with price determination, because my customer print the price in the delivery note. In this moment We have in production the wrong price determination procedure assigned to the deliveries. I test in the development enviroment change the price determination procedure assignement in customizing, but the deliveries continues with the wong price det. ( of course ). Anybody knows a way to update-change the price determination procedure of the deliveries???

thanks in advance....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

My interest is in the "old deliveries" update the price determination procedure. Is change or update the price determination....

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to develop a customized ABAP program (BDC program) to activate the new pricing procedure in all the old delivery documents.

Also you can send a note to SAP for their suggestion.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello sri nath,

Sorry I miss post the following information, the deliveries cames from a stock transport order (UB, transaction ME21N), we don't have sales order in the process.

Thanks for the help...

Javier Fernandez

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

IMG->SPRO->Logistics Execution->Shipping->basic Shipping Functions ->Pricing -> Determine pricing procedure

So if you maintain the pricing procedure at delivery level you can enter manually any condition type at the time of creation of delivery level and change the price

Hope this may help you

Regards

Srinath

0 Kudos

Hi Francisco,

Goto,

IMG - LE - Shipping - Basic Shipping Functions - Pricing - Define pricing procedure for delivery - and assign your pricing procedure for your delivery type.

Try testing this by creating a new delivery. Though you open an old delivery, the pricing conditions would not be updated - though you have assigned the pricing procedure to the delivery type.

This should work.

Thanks

Ram

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fransisco

If you want to update the prices of the sales documents in the delivery then go to VA05 and select the orders which have been delivered only , that is which are in delivery level. Then update the prices by selecting those documents.Then i suppose your problem will be solved as you are updating all prices at a time

Regards

Srinath