cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sale from Consignment Stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD Gurus

I want to sale from Consignment Stock without moving the same to unrestricted use. Can anybody guide me ?

Thanks & Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

I believe you are in retail industry.

Please specify so that I could give answer accordingly

Regards

San

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

What do you mean by "I want to sale from Consignment Stock without moving the same to unrestricted use"?

When a consignment fillup is done, stocks at the consignee are treated as consignment special stock. In VOV7, KEN items are treated as special stock W for consignment. So when a consignment issue happens, stock will be taken out from the consignment special stock itself. It willnot be moved / reduced from unrestricted stock.

Regards,

Sivanand

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to sell from consignee stocks without moving to unrestricted stocks means what?

Where do you want to sell?

Pls understand the consignment process well

Customer X is supplied with material A 100 units by consignment fillup

If he uses 50 units out of that then it is consignment issue

The balance 50 which he is returning is consignment pickup

Suppose by chance the customer returns 10 units from the consignment issue stocks then it is consignment return

All this play can be done only with customer x only with 100 quantitites of material A

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

SD guru....

consignment stocks are special stocks(V) which u can't use for another purpose.Yaa u can do it, if u change it to unrestricted stocks by using MB1A and mov. type 312/412???

thanks

mk

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Mahesh,

My question was very specific. I do not want to move the consignee stock to unrestricted use. I want to sell it from the consignee stock itself. There must be some way to sell the consignee stock without moving it to unrestricted use.

Thanks