Functionality of Find Mode with UserForm wich is not connected to an UDO
We have development a userform connect to a user table, but it isn't connected to a User Define Object.
So we need to have the same functionality of the system user form when it is in the find mode.
For example: You change the form to a Find mode and you put in the field an expression like this "marie", because you are looking for all records that has marie in the name. As you press Find, the SBO shows a list of all records that fits with the expression above "marie".
But it works only with system form and user form that is connected to a UDO.
I would like to know if it's possible to do with a user form without UDO?
I hope you can understand my problem.
Andrei Surujiu replied
When loadinf the form you need:
- to activate all menu: FIND, DELETE, ADD, <<, <, >, >>;
- write code to catch menu events:
Private Sub SBO_Application_MenuEvent( _ ByRef pVal As SAPbouiCOM.MenuEvent, _ ByRef BubbleEvent As Boolean _ ) Handles SBOApp.MenuEvent Select Case pVal.MenuUID Case "1282" ' New If Not pVal.BeforeAction Then Dim oForm As SAPbouiCOM.Form oForm = SBOApp.Forms.ActiveForm If oForm.UniqueID = "PUT_HERE_oFormTypeEx" Then C_MyForm.ManageMenuEvent(pVal, BubbleEvent) End If oForm = Nothing End If ... other menu ... FIND, DELETE, ADD, <<, <, >, >>; End Case End Sub Private Sub EnableMenu(ByRef oForm As SAPbouiCOM.Form) Try oForm.Freeze(True) ' MENU UIDs 'oForm.EnableMenu("1281", True) ' Find oForm.EnableMenu("1282", True) ' Add oForm.EnableMenu("1283", True) ' Delete oForm.EnableMenu("1290", True) ' First oForm.EnableMenu("1289", True) ' Next oForm.EnableMenu("1288", True) ' Previous oForm.EnableMenu("1291", True) ' Last Catch ex As Exception Finally oForm.Freeze(False) System.GC.Collect() 'Release the handle to the table End Try End Sub
- Use SAPbobsCOM.UserTable methods to add, remove, update records.
Also look these threads
- [Thread: Update User Defined Table|https://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=966638&tstart=0];
- [Thread: How to insert data in DB with DBDataSource ?|https://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=170769&tstart=0];
- [develop the add-on with using of SAP toolbars buttons: FIND, ADD, <<, <, >, >>.|https://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=1070101&tstart=0]
Hope to help
Edited by: Sierdna S on Oct 1, 2008 4:22 PM