Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

ICR - File Upload, FBICRC_S_UPLOAD is missing

Dear experts,

I want to expand the Data Selection Process of ICR to manual file upload.

I also read the following thread, which explains how to involve Companies via file import.

Thread: IC reconciliation process with file import

Problem 1:

In this thread its mentioned that I could use the delivered structure FBICRC_S_UPLOAD.

But unfortunately this structure is missing in my system.

Has somebody an explanation for this?

Problem 2:

Alternative I used structure FBICRC_S_SELECT_003 for the manual company.

But when I want to upload a file during data selection, the process displays me that "Buchungskreis" is missing in the file. But when I take a look at the structure FBICRC_S_SELECT_003 no field is named "Buchungskreis".

Does somebody has an explanation for this behaviour?

Thank you in advance for all answeres

Tom

replied

Hello Thomas,

Re 1: You are correct that you have to use the same field names. And the values need to be technically correct. They do not have to use the same data element or domain as FBICRC_S_SELECT_00n, though. You could define all fields in your DDIC structure as STRING, e.g.

Re 2: This error message only occurs if there is something wrong with the upload file dialog. E.g. if you still have the file opened in Excel it is locked and cannot be uploaded. It does not have anything to do with the definition of the DDIC structure. The short text of the message should also tell you what went wrong with the upload. You may have to log on in English, though, to see the full message content.

Generally it is a good idea to implement corrections according to the available notes However, note 1112275 will only make a difference if you try uploading 2 different files and the first file is not available. In that case the second one is skipped as well although it is available. The correction in note 1112275 makes sure that the program tries to upload the second file.

Best regards,

Ralph

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question