cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICR - File Upload, FBICRC_S_UPLOAD is missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I want to expand the Data Selection Process of ICR to manual file upload.

I also read the following thread, which explains how to involve Companies via file import.

Thread: IC reconciliation process with file import

Problem 1:

In this thread its mentioned that I could use the delivered structure FBICRC_S_UPLOAD.

But unfortunately this structure is missing in my system.

Has somebody an explanation for this?

Problem 2:

Alternative I used structure FBICRC_S_SELECT_003 for the manual company.

But when I want to upload a file during data selection, the process displays me that "Buchungskreis" is missing in the file. But when I take a look at the structure FBICRC_S_SELECT_003 no field is named "Buchungskreis".

Does somebody has an explanation for this behaviour?

Thank you in advance for all answeres

Tom

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Again, thank you Ralph for your answers.

Not only me, my whole project team appreciate your efforts.

When I understand you right concerning the DDIC structure for manual upload, can I set up structure enter it in the FBICRC032 under the company with all other parameters and then my excel upload file must fullfill the DDIC structure.

So far so good.

But in conclusion it means that when I don´t want to use a BAdI, I am only able to use a DDIC structure which contains only fields of structure FBICRC_S_SELECT_00n with the same domain and same field naming.

Is this correct?

And a second question afterwards.

I created a new structure which contains only fields from FBICRC_S_SELECT_00n.

In a second step I created an excel upload file (tab separated) with my own structe so Value for Field1 stand in column 1 etc...

Ok now when I want to upload it during the selection process. I get the error message:

fb_icrc094

When I search for it at service.sap.com, it finds the note 1112275.

Now I´m not sure if I do something wrong during the upload or do I need to apply this note also?

Best Regards

Thomas

former_member572578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

Re 1: You are correct that you have to use the same field names. And the values need to be technically correct. They do not have to use the same data element or domain as FBICRC_S_SELECT_00n, though. You could define all fields in your DDIC structure as STRING, e.g.

Re 2: This error message only occurs if there is something wrong with the upload file dialog. E.g. if you still have the file opened in Excel it is locked and cannot be uploaded. It does not have anything to do with the definition of the DDIC structure. The short text of the message should also tell you what went wrong with the upload. You may have to log on in English, though, to see the full message content.

Generally it is a good idea to implement corrections according to the available notes However, note 1112275 will only make a difference if you try uploading 2 different files and the first file is not available. In that case the second one is skipped as well although it is available. The correction in note 1112275 makes sure that the program tries to upload the second file.

Best regards,

Ralph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ralph,

Thank you for your engagement.

Only with your help it was possible to reach our goals for introducing ICR at our client.

Last but not least because of your fast fixing of the OSS Note at our clients system ; )

At the moment we are pretty fine with the informations we need about ICR for our implementation purposes.

Nevertheless I would come back to you if trouble is rising up ; )

Best Regards

Thomas

0 Kudos

Dear Ralph,

I already raised an OSS-request regarding ICR before I found all the helpful information in this network.

Regarding FIBCRC_S_Upload and OSS-note 863630 I have still one question.

The structure is also missing in our ugrade system where I currently try to customize ICR.

We are on ECC 6.0 and Enhancement Package 3. This is why I thought that the transports from note 863630 are not needed for us ? Note 863630 seems to be valid until ECC 602.

Can you confirm this and tell me how I get the mentioned stucture in our system ?

I have already implemented a búnch of other notes in the area of ICR.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Sebastian

former_member572578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sebastian,

When the corrections from 863630 were transferred to EHP3 the definition for FBICRC_S_UPLOAD was forgotten. However, it should be included in SP2 for EHP3.

If you would like to define it yourself - it is really quite simple:

Component	Component Type
RCOMP		RCOMP_D
RASSC		RASSC
DOCNR		BELNR_D
ATYPE		FB_ICRC_ACCOUNT_TYPE
RACCT		RACCT
RTCUR		RTCUR
TSL		CHAR30

As mentioned in the documentation, an upload structure simply has to contain the fields to be uploaded with the same field names as FBICRC00xA. The only special logic is implemented for RACCT in combination with ATYPE.

Hope this helps,

Ralph

0 Kudos

Hello Ralph,

thanks for you quick reply. I have some additional questions.

After creating the standard customizing with program FBICRC_GENERATE_CUST and the implementation of several OSS-notes I still have the following problems during reconciliation process 0003:

- Running the mentioned program for default customizing I selected to reconcile process " 0001 - Open items GL accounts" during process 0003. I also re-checked the created customizing.

Finally the Open GL account items I expected are still not considered during the reconciliation in process 0003.

- Already made document assignments (also manual ones) are not shown in the lower window of the screen as expected (Transaction FBICR3)

- After a restart of the complete selection process already made document assignments are deleted and the documents open.

- The difference-sums are shown doubled in the manual reconciliation (OSS-note 1152473 already implemented)

- Although I created the indexes as described in note 1261646 the selection process for program FBICRC003_DATA_SEL takes a very long time.

Isn't it possible to give the users the possibility to select only specific GL accounts without implementing the described BAdI-method to speed up the selection process ?

Kind regards,

Sebastian

former_member572578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sebastian,

#1 If I am understanding you correctly you have 2 entries for each company in FBIC032 - one to select customer/vendor open items and one to select GL open items. However, when you run FBICS3 for these companies only AR/AP open items are selected and transferred. Is that correct? What is the result if you run data selection for GL open items only, i.e. if you specify the corresponding SEQNR on the selection screen (hint: you may have to enter the command ADMIN in the OK code field in order to see the field on the selection screen).

#2 You assigned documents to each other and they are not shown in the bottom part of the display. Were there any differences in the document groups you created? If not, are the document groups shown when you use function Without differences?

#3 If you run data selection, automatic assignment, interactive reconciliation (making additional assignments) and then run data selection again no assignments should be deleted. This would only happen if you deleted the transactional data.

#4 Please check your definition of object groups and sets. Do the used sets actually contain values? Did you also apply the corrections referred to in note https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1267185 - especially note https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1062292 ?

#5 Is the selection of GL open items taking long or is it the combination of GL open items plus AR/AP open items? How many data records are transferred and how long does this take?

#6 Since there are usually various sender systems and sender companies with different operative accounts involved in ICR and data selection is usually a central process (scheduled as a batch job and not run by the individual users) the only way to restrict GL accounts is to implement the BADI. The BADI method can be implemented taking into account which sender system and which sender companies are involved.

Hope this helps,

Ralph

0 Kudos

Hello Ralph,

thanks for your answers. Several issues have been solved. Please see my remaining problems especially in #1 and #4.

#1: Yes, I do have two entries in FBIC032 but I do not have the mentioned selection possibilities. After using the OK-code u201Cadminu201D I am able to select via sequential number but the open GL account items in the selection period are not considered.

#2: Problem already solved..

#3: Was already solved by OSS-notes.

#4: Original problem also has been solved by notes. The remaining problem exist for uploaded (Non-SAP-companies). In that case the differences are not correctly categorized in payables or receivables. The difference is shown in both categories.

#5 + 6: Especially the selection of open GL account items takes that long (ca. ½ hour for ca. 5-10 documents). Maybe the BADI-method will help to speed up our process.

Sebastian

former_member572578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sebastian,

#1 can be solved by applying note 1235689.

#4 can be solved by applying note 1270782

#5 - #6 The index for BSIS was not created on the DB level. Make sure it is created there and data selection should be much faster.

Best regards,

Ralph

0 Kudos

Hello Ralph,

thanks for your answer.

Please see my remarks:

#1: Also after implementing the mentioned note GL account open items are not read as expected

#4: OSS-note 1270782 is still not released and not working for transaction SNOTE.

Thanks for your efforts.

Sebastian

former_member572578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sebastian,

Re #1: Please open a service ticket.

Re #4: Note has been released.

Best regards,

Ralph

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member572578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Tom,

Re 1: If you apply both transports from note 863630 (which is a must before you get started with ICR) FBICRC_S_UPLOAD will be available.

Re 2: Will probably be taken care of by following the advice from #1. But for the sake of being complete: What is the error number and the complete error text (in English)?

Best regards,

Ralph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ralph,

First of all: Thank you again for intensive support on ICR.

Mentioned to your answer, the DDIC upload structure FBICRC_S_UPLOAD is now available for me.

But as a matter of fact, the next questions are raising up ; )

Question 1:

I´ve read the thread about manual file upload in which you mentioned that ICR can only process "tab seperated excel files". No Problem for me.

But I don´t have any idea, how the structure of an upload file must be desinged that ICR or the upload structure can handle it.

What I mean is where the values must be placed, in the upload file that the datas in it go into the structure without error. So how must the external file be designed?

Question 2:

Did I understand it right, when I say that I can use the datas from the upload file only over the structure FBICRC_S_UPLOAD in the ICR BAdI´s?

What I mean is, that I want to have the datas in the excel upload file available for programming puposes in my own implemenation of the ICR BAdI´s? So is the way over the structure the right way? Maybe you could give me a short programming example how to get external datas (which comes out of excel files) into your own progamming code.

Thank you for all your efforts

Thomas

former_member572578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

Re #1: I attached sample files in Excel format (for easy editing with columns like Company and Partner formatted to supply leading zeros) to note 1164059 ( https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1164059 ).

Basically you take a look at the upload structure. Each field is represented by a column. The information for the first field must be contained in column A, for the second field in column B, etc. Lines with * as the first character are skipped during processing.

Re #2: No. You can define any structure you like to be used for upload. You can also extend structure FBICRC_S_UPLOAD. During standard processing the file is uploaded into an internal table with the specified DDIC structure. Then the program goes over each entry in that table and moves the information into structure FBICRC_S_SELECT_00n via move-corresponding (moving information from each field in the upload structure to the field with the same name in FBICRC_S_SELECT_00n). So no matter what order the fields are defined in in your upload structure they will end up in the appropriate field in ICR.

When you implement your upload logic in a BADI you can implement any logic you want there. The BADI method expects you to send the data to the data selection program in a table based on structure FBICRC_S_SELECT_00n. How you fill this structure is entirely up to you.

Please note that you can check out the delivered BADI example implementations in the following classes (SE24):

CL_IM_FB_RC_ASSIGNMENT

CL_IM_FB_RC_PRESENTATION

CL_IM_FB_ICRC_001

There is sample coding in most of the methods and the coding also contains technical information which should be helpful for implementing your own logic.

HTH,

Ralph