cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Accept change" button and functionality

Former Member
0 Kudos

it seems that we have some problems after import of the last support stacks up to

SRM_SERVER 550 0012 SAPKIBKT12

During the project we have been told by our external consultants that if a rejected SC needs to be changed, the requestor first has to press "accept changes" go back to inbox, select the SC again and press "change" to make the changes. Now we have the "accept changes" button in the second step too and if anybody uses this button twice, the SC gets a status "release rejected" and can't be changed anymore.

Has anybody else this "accept change" button after accepting in the first step? Is this the SAP solution?

What is the main purpose of the "accept changes" button.

Can anybody help?

Regards

Hubert

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

SE12
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hubert,

Yes, you should definitely revert to using the change button. Let me know if you still have problems with this functionality. To my knowledge, the workaround that you described is not a solution offered by SAP.

Kind regards,

Siobhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

We are using SRM 4.0 SP 13 and when a SC is rejected we do not see the Accept Changes Button

What could be the issue?

This thread mentions about workflow security setting of your approver and your requestor.

Is there a note for this or can someone explain how to debug or how this works?

Thanks,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Check requester's workflow security level BBP_WFL_SECURITY. It should be other than 'NONE' for Shopper then only he is allowed to accept and make changes to the cart.

Also check OSS note 1022237.

Thanks,

Shital

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

SE12
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hubert,

Are you saying that when the approver rejects a cart, the requetor only sees the accept changes button in the cart i.e. there is no change button?

What is your workflow security setting of your approver and your requestor?

Kind regards,

Siobhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

no, both buttons are there! But our external consultants had told us that we should use the accept changes button first and then change! We used this way for the last months. Now we have added 2 support stacks and get the button accept changes twice and if I use it twice the SC is completely rejected. Maybe our assumption that we have to press accept change first was wrong and we should only work with change.

Hubert