Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

table control

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

in my table control..all the lines are filled up..when i press the scroll bar down and again go up the last record is being copied to all the remaining lines of table control..why?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

clear your ITAB which is being displayed before select query which fills ITAB in your PBO

19 REPLIES 19

Former Member
0 Kudos

Must be something in your coding.

0 Kudos

do u have any example for such kind of scenarios?

0 Kudos

Did you create the table control with the wizard ? If not, then do that and see if you still get the same problem. If you do , paste your code here.

regards,

Advait

0 Kudos

hi

Keep the table control in Display mode, I mean output only mode...

Then see if ur getting the same error again.

Regards,

Vishwa.

0 Kudos

Hi,

i didnt use table control with wizard.. and i cant keep table control in display mode coz i need to enter the values through it and save it in ztables..

0 Kudos

Debug boss.. or send me the code bihind that table control.

Former Member
0 Kudos

clear your ITAB which is being displayed before select query which fills ITAB in your PBO

0 Kudos

but if i clear my itab how can i refill my table control accordingly

Former Member
0 Kudos

did anyone face similar problem?

0 Kudos

do any body have a sample code..for this type of scenario?

0 Kudos

in pbo what are the module u have declared.

0 Kudos

in my table control..all the lines are filled up..when i press the scroll bar down and again go up the last record is being copied to all the remaining lines of table control..why?

Edited by: Anil Kalive on Oct 18, 2008 11:52 AM

0 Kudos

>

> did anyone face similar problem?

yes.. just yesterday.

and its resolved.

Solution: Debugged.

pk

0 Kudos

thanx for the solution.

0 Kudos

if u have written the module(to fill i.tab from database table) with in loop endloop.....

try to place module(to fill i.tab from database table) above the loop

0 Kudos

actually when debugging the code..

first i'm filling the itab from screen fields.. and then i'm filling the table control after doing some calculation part..

now if the table control's visible lines are filled up.. i have to press the scroll bar down to go to next line..and when i press the scroll bar down ,first line record is is not seen.. and i again when i press up to see the first record the record is gone and the second record will become the first record, and the last 2 record i see will be same..

i tried to change the code..but it's not changing..

0 Kudos

happy to help

Former Member
0 Kudos

THANX FOR UR SUGGESTION..prashanth kishan

I GOT THE SOLUTION BY DEBUGGING.

0 Kudos

i told you..

infact, ive found that debugging is the only solution when dealing with Module pool issues. even a search for similar issues(especially in Module pool) comes up to nothing. issues in module pool are so program specific, its literally impossible to solve without debugging

pk