cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unit of measure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In purchase requisition line item at unit of measure we found 250 entries( drop down box ) but where as in Purchase Order the number of entries are only 86. ( drop down box ).

Why is this difference ?

Is there any specific customising ?

Please let whether the unit of measurement is language specific.

Please note that in both the cases we are using only account assignment .

Regards

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Commericial indicator to be set against the unit inorder to see the unit in PO

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes the unit of measure is language dependend.

And usually only the commercial units are displayed in match code.

However, in case of service there is a unit field whose match code displays as well the technical units.

Please describe where the field is located that gives you more values than in the PO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo ,

Could you please let me know the path where the customising is dependent on Language for unit of measure.

Could you explain what you mean by the below line ?

"Please describe where the field is located that gives you more values than in the PO."

Actually i am talking about the one which is next to Purchase Order Quantity in Line Item..

Thanks and waiting for your reply..

Regards

Ramesh

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Customizing can be done in transaction CUNI.

Being there, choose from menu GOTO > Translation

With this sentence, I just mean that ME51N and ME51N have several fields for unit of measure. I just wanted you to describe at which field you found that the matchcode showed more values.

Just saying it is the unit of measure field is not sufficient.

Further, the appearance of screens depends on customizing and entered material number and account assignment category and and and. So it is easier for you to tell me where you see this field. (the technical name may not really help in this matter)