cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Iam creating a delivery with VL01N. There occurs a pricing error.

The Referred Sales order created has condition types PRIC, DISC, SERV & TAX. But the corresponding Delivery Document cannot extract the condition types manually or automatically.

How do I create a similar pricing procedure in the delivery document?

Thanks,

Amrita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amrita,

This is a standard SAP functionality that the pricing from sales order will not be copied to delivery document.

Delivery document can have its own pricing but it will be in the form of shopping charges and freight charges.

If you want a seperate pricing for delivery then you have to assign a pricing procedure to your dlivery type.

This can be done:

sprologistics executionshipping-basic shipping functions--pricing

Regards

Karan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear amrita,

Delivery is not related to pricing , it is related to shipping , material movement .

No delivery docuement will have pricing procedure

can u please cut paste the error shown by system?

saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Error is : "Pricing Error: Mandatory Condition PR00 is missing."

In the Delivery document, when we double click on material number, it goes to some other screen and from there we can go to Conditions tab. In that when i call for condition types, all the 3 standard conditions come manually where in i can put values, but i have made four condition types (PRIC, TAX, DISC,SERV) specific to my sales org which are not coming manually.

Due to this The Grand Total is not equivalent to what is in the sales order document.

Amrita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amrita,

Why do you want your sales condition types to get copied in delivry document because it doesn't make sense to copy them from sales order. If you have any new freiht condition then you can include that in delivery.

Finally the conditions from your sales order and delivery will be copied to your billing document and will be passed to accounting.

Regards

Karan