cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal Report 2008 Page Orientation

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have just purchased Crystal Reports 2008.

Unfortunately there seems to be a bug in the program that prevents me from printing a label that is in portrait i.e. 100mm Horiz x 50mm Vertical.

Crystal Reports 2008 just keeps defaulting to landscape because of the size.

Can anyone provide a fix to this problem.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Philip

Printing issues usually depend on the printer drivers; so would suggest you to update the driver to the latest version; For more information related to the Printer.

http://help.sap.com/businessobject/product_guides/cr2008/en/xir3_cr_usergde_en.pdf.

It is also observer when the width(Horizontal) is greater than height(Vertical)

then it takes the page orientation as Landscape automatically however with Crystal Report Base version it gives the desired output.

Hope this informationis helful to you.

Regards

Asha.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Philip,

The page orientation is based on your printer which you have installed in your system. Please check the printer settings.

Also go in CR2008FilePage Setup and check the box No Printer check box and see the page orientation.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks,

Sastry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have tried changing the orientation of the page setup - this makes no difference. we have also tried a brand new Mailing Label report, but it still prints with the same results - the text being landscape rather than portrait.

This appears to be some kind of bug within the software, as the labels print fine from another piece of software suplied with the printer, and also works fine in a previous version of Crystal Reports (8).