cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue reg delivery--pgi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guys

I created sales order for 10 products.. When i change delivery quantity for 12 products the system is accepting and it allowing to do pgi..

I want whenever i am creating delivery with reference to order it should not accept more quantity than order quantity it should give error message..

Kindly solve this issue..

Regards

Srinivas.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

pradeep_acharya2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Even we are also facing the same issue wrt to NB type PO for an STO(Intercompany scenario) system is alowing overdelivery through VL02n t code .

Please suggest on the solution part.

Thanx in advance

pradeep_acharya2
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi Guys,

If the system is still allowing for overdelivery for STO even after we maintain the config in OVLP.pls check in the BADI "LE_SHP_DELIVERY_PROC whether its checking for the qty for PO.

If not code should be changed to meet the requirement.

pradeep_acharya2
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi Guys,

If the system is still allowing for overdelivery for STO even after we maintain the config in OVLP.pls check in the BADI "LE_SHP_DELIVERY_PROC whether its checking for the qty for PO.

If not code should be changed to meet the requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

1) what ever you maintain item category in that select "order quuantity is equlen to delivery quantity" .

i hope it will work if not getback.

Thanks Regards

Surya

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi srinivas

First option is Go to T.Code 0VLP, select the item category and maintain "B" for Check overdelivery.

Second option is if you maintain in MMR min. order qty and min delivery qty then also it will work.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi srinath

The first one works fine..

The second one is not working fine.. if i keep min order qunty--10 and Min delivery quantity --10..

When i raise sales order it allows 20 in order and even it is allowing for delivery ..

how can i control this..

Regards

srinivas.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivasarao

The field what you have indicated is only for controlling the quantity that should be maintained for minimum quantity. You have maintained more than that and hence, system is allowing and this is a standard behaviour only. If you want to restrict this, you have apply user exit User exits in the program MV45AFZZ - USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP.

Of course, in delivery whatever sale order quantity is entered, you can do PGI for the same if stock is available. Alternatively, you can also control that the delivery quantity should be in multiples of 10 so that you can do PGI only for 10, 20, 30 etc.,

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

In the delivery item catg 0VLP, select the check for over delivery field.

Regards,

Sivanand

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivas

Go to T.Code zeroVLP, select the item category and maintain "B" for "Check overdelivery". This should solve your issue.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

In transaction code 0VLP click on the concern item category , then maintain "B" in "check over delivery"

It will meet your requirement

DV

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This can be controlled via delivery doc type details in T code OVLK

In that item requirements field try with routines 201/202

and also you can try with delivery item category details OVLP quantitites details,check for over delivery,min del etc

Try and keep posted me of the outcome

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can try with incompletion log for the same.

Best Regards

SRI