Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Executing the event GET SKC1A

karthik_rajaspic
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to get the value for the balance carried forward for the G/L Account Number.

In the program RFSSLD00, they have used a event GET SKC1A to get the value in the field UMSAV.

When this statement is executed, the structure is populated with the values.

Can anyone please help me of how to use this event? Whether any alternatives are available to get this value?

Please let me know. Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

satsrockford
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

SKC1A and SKC1C are formated structures to select account balances easily with abap command GET.

e.g.: GET SKC1A.

you can use this command instead of selecting table GLT0 (4.6C) / GLDB (5.0)

-> look databaseprogram SAPDBSDF and LDB with tcode se36

regards

Satish

2 REPLIES 2

satsrockford
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

SKC1A and SKC1C are formated structures to select account balances easily with abap command GET.

e.g.: GET SKC1A.

you can use this command instead of selecting table GLT0 (4.6C) / GLDB (5.0)

-> look databaseprogram SAPDBSDF and LDB with tcode se36

regards

Satish

0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Thanks for the reply.

In the attributes of the program you need to give SDF as the logical database. Then you can use the statement GET SKC1A.

But, I have a question here. When I run the program, the statement get executed and has values in it. Which field is taken as input to get the values in SKC1A? In my program, I have given the values as company code = 0252 and year as 2008. But it is giving the values as follows.

SKC1A-BUKRS = 0160, SKC1A-SAKNR = 0001111020, SKC1A-GJAHR = 2008.

I am confused here. Can you please help on this?

Thanks in advance.